Tuesday 17 September 2013

Friends around the world....my first link-up!!!

Today I'm excited to be taking part in my first blog link-up 'Friends around the world'.
Thanks to Rachel @ Brachel Boulevard and Nicole @ Treasure Tromp for arranging this new link up.
You can join in too....just click on the button....

Friends Around the World Link Up Blog Hop

It's the first time I've been brave enough to join in, plus I wanted to wait until there were at least a few things to read on my little blog, although it's far from fully grown yet!
I've already found a few fab new blogs which I'm looking forward to following.
Welcome to anyone who find me here via the link up!! I look forward to sharing more fun in the future!
Sarah x x x

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Friends Around the World is such a fun linkup and I am glad to virtually "meet" you :) I'm excited to see what you have up your sleeve for future posts :)

    Amy | Club Narwhal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to 'meet' you too Amy - such a fun link up, already I've found some incredible blogs to follow and get inspiration - not least yours!! How much fun does your blog look! I so want to visit that 'Happy' exhibition you went to!
      Thanks for your comment...I have no idea what will come up but whatever I come across I'll try and blog about it! :) x

      Delete
  2. Bonjour! Also dropping in from the Friends Around the World linkup, sending a big ol' American hey to the UK! We've just moved back to SC from France, so I'm finding myself automatically translating - however I don't dare try to write au francais as it would be atrocious! Looking forward to following you along on your travels! Bisous xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Liene - thanks for dropping in and for the follow!
      I bet your French is better than you think! I'm just trying to get over the bit where I'm so worried to say something incorrectly that I don't say anything at all. That said I have been a bit lazy with it on my blog recently - must try to get more French practice in...note to self.
      Your blog looks fab - I look forward to seeing more of your family's adventures now i'm following! Also - i'm intrigued to learn about your time in Latvia - I really want to explore Eastern Europe a lot more.
      Thanks for the visit! Bisous! Sarah x

      Delete

I love to hear from you so please comment away. I'll try to reply as much as possible.
Vous pouvez laisser vos commentaires sur mes posts en Francais. Sil vous plait corriger mes erreurs, mais souyez gentils, parce que je ne cherche.

Sarah x

(No Nasty comments or Spam please. They will, of course, be removed.)