Monday 4 March 2013

En premier.....


Welcome!
This blog was born on a sunny day at the start of March 2013. One of those days where you feel like cracking open the windows, shaking out the bedsheets & sucking the new Spring air into your house, your head & your heart.
I'm a Summer baby. I love the sunshine & hate the doom and gloom of Winter in equal measures. Although I empathise with friends who love the changes in season or who romanticise over days wrapped up in layers walking in the cold, I could never profess to be one of those people. Given the choice, for me, every day would be sunny with a capital 'S' & the hotter the better! If I look back over the happiest memories of my life they are, almost without exception, the warmest days of my life too.
So, give me days of sunshine, give me swimming in cool water in the baking sun, give me the feeling of your skin after a day soaking up vitamin D, give me cool rose wine as the sun sets on a baking hot evening any day & I'll be one happy little peach!

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…
                                                                          Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please comment away. I'll try to reply as much as possible.
Vous pouvez laisser vos commentaires sur mes posts en Francais. Sil vous plait corriger mes erreurs, mais souyez gentils, parce que je ne cherche.

Sarah x

(No Nasty comments or Spam please. They will, of course, be removed.)