Tuesday 12 March 2013

Hula-Hooping in the Gym? - Hula-Hooping dans la gymnase?

Bonjour mes petits peches!


So, last Friday I was nearing the end of my post-work workout, having dragged myself there despite it being a Friday evening when I only want to slob in front of the TV with a nice glass of vin blanc!
Picture me, perched atop of the upright excercise-bike, sweat dripping from my beetroot face, huffing and puffing. I turned around and directly behind me, in the walkway between the bikes & the treadmills, a girl was Hula Hooping!

Now, don't get me wrong, I know it's great for your abs. But, the style in which she was performing said Hula-Hooping was really just so inappropriate.
She might have got away with it, except for two things.

1) She was taking herself far, far, far too seriously. Like basically she was J Lo or Beyonce in concert in the gym.



2) She then began to rise up and down, whilst hula-ing, sticking out her derrier in a style I've termed 'Bump and Grind Hula Hooping'. 

Less like this.....



And more like this....



So, what did I do?

Well what every out of weight thirty year old would of course....
I turned to the girl on the bike next to me, rolled my eyes and sniggered in a 'whatever next?' fashion. 
Then happily got back to sweating to my 90's dance music!

Would you have the gall to perform bump & grind hula in the Gym?

A bientot, Mlle Peche x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please comment away. I'll try to reply as much as possible.
Vous pouvez laisser vos commentaires sur mes posts en Francais. Sil vous plait corriger mes erreurs, mais souyez gentils, parce que je ne cherche.

Sarah x

(No Nasty comments or Spam please. They will, of course, be removed.)