Wednesday 20 March 2013

Five things... - Cinq choses...

I don't always wear sunnies in photos. I do usually have a glass in hand though!

Cheers!

So, I've been having a little scoot around some amazing blogs on my 'day off' today and came across this...

Since we're pretty brand spanking new here we don't know each other all that well yet do we....so here's my attempt at 'five things' to let you know more about me.

Five things you don't yet know about me...


(1)

I'm a Gemini (and yes, I fully believe in the whole star sign thing). Represented by the twins - it means I have a split personality (check) but am also really adaptable (double-check) and super-sociable (check...I hate being alone!). I did a quick search on Gemini personalities and here's some interesting & spookily true stuff you can apply to moi....

Their brains are subtle and brilliant but they usually "lack continuity of purpose". (tick)
It is difficult even for them to understand what they want to achieve. They will no doubt spend ages chatting to anyone about every subject under the sun, just to keep feeding their ever active and inquisitive mind. (Yup...Mr Peach will testify to this one!)
One must not attempt to hold them or to expect them to be constant to their ideas or plans. (kind of true - I am reliable but if nobody is actually depending on me for something, I might not always stick to it to the word!)
(they are) kind-hearted and generous to the person who fills their thoughts at the moment, but "out of sight, out of mind" explains their fits of "forgetfulness" as nothing else can. (This is so true it's scarey!)
The good qualities which people born under the sign Gemini possess are: ease-going ,cheerful, helpful ,self-confident and calm. (Yup...thank goodness)

(2)
I DETEST tinned tuna and aniseed. Not a whole lot more to say on that matter - other than that the former smells like dog food and, once open, there is literally NOWHERE the scummy stuff doesn't get to. The latter I put down to the fact that all the sickness medicines they feed children are made to taste like aniseed - thus by association I retch every time I even get a whiff of the stuff.

(3)
If I won the lottery I'd buy a boat and a campervan. Yep, that's the nomad in me. Mr Peach is the homebody in our relationship and it's my life challenge to bring him round to my way of thinking. A luxury campervan (the kind with a satellite TV) would seriously help me in that...so come on Mr Fate...pleeeeease?! And I'm not talking a luxury yacht....no, a caravan on water would suit me just fine. Just so long as Mr P and I can float around the med at will, sipping wine and sampling our favourite Calimari as we go.

(4)
When I was little I had an imaginary friend called Colin Juck. I'm not ashamed...in fact I'm quite proud of my young imagination. He had a whole back story too. His sister was called Laura-Lara. His mum 'Dennis' sadly died in a car accident before I 'met' him. He went everywhere with me - on holiday to Minorca, to visit my grand parents and even one memorable shopping trip in Manchester, where I made my dad go back to the car half way through as we'd left Colin in there! I think he left my life soon after my little sister was old enough to play with - but hey Colin, thanks for the memories!

(5)
In evolution terms I'm part of the next generation. I'm genetically missing two teeth. Yep, that's the one I usually pull out of the bag in 'ice breaker' or 'get to know you' sessions - but it's 100% true. My dad and I share a genetic feature whereby we ditched two pesky teeth (the ones next to the canines) that you really don't need. We both have too many teeth for our small jaws anyway, so it'd be pretty crammed in there if we hadn't have evolved that extra step. But we did. My mum and sister didn't, so if i'm lucky enough to have children I'm going to be right in there at teething time to see how many they grow!

Thanks for reading.

Please pass it on! I'd love to know 5 things about you too....

Mlle Peche x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please comment away. I'll try to reply as much as possible.
Vous pouvez laisser vos commentaires sur mes posts en Francais. Sil vous plait corriger mes erreurs, mais souyez gentils, parce que je ne cherche.

Sarah x

(No Nasty comments or Spam please. They will, of course, be removed.)