Friday 22 March 2013

Five for Friday - Cinq pour Vendredi

Sumartin, Brac Island, Croatia - (aka paradise!) 2008

Right there - that's where I want to be right now!

Instead I'm hovering over a heater in a drafty shop, trying not to think about the miserable SNOW outside.

Time for a Coffee and Five for Friday to cheer us up!

+ Ten best stories about Bears.....my vote goes to 'Whatever Next' - one of my little sister's favourites when we were growing up.

++ Three great books for grown ups to add to my list....The Newlyweds, Beautiful Ruins & The Chemistry of Tears. (Found via Cup of Jo)


++++ A cautionary tale....look after your ears ladies. (WARNING: not for the squeemish)

+++++ I am SO making us some of these for our wedding!!

IMG_0490.JPG


Hope that did the trick. Happy Friday peeps!

Mlle Peche xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please comment away. I'll try to reply as much as possible.
Vous pouvez laisser vos commentaires sur mes posts en Francais. Sil vous plait corriger mes erreurs, mais souyez gentils, parce que je ne cherche.

Sarah x

(No Nasty comments or Spam please. They will, of course, be removed.)